FortiClient SSL VPN failure stages and what they mean. If FortiClient fails as the following stages, the likely cause is as follows:
- 10% – Local Network/PC issue
- 40% – Application or the Fortigate causing the error, occasionally caused by the local machines/network setup
- 45% – MultiFactor Authentication
- 80% – Username/Password issue
- 98% – corruption of services/often resolved by reinstalling the client on the laptop.
The challenge to scale and become a global financial services company.
For Halloween this year you may print a large Minecraft jack-o’-lantern after running across this model.
This jack-o’-lantern plays Minecraft music and causes a big RGB LED cube to flicker; when a proximity sensor is tripped, it plays a random spooky noise and flashes the LED red.
Here is the complete write-up, with schematics and such.
Using the right kind of data for every decision: the perspective of data science community.
#datascientists #artificialintelligence #ai
Interesting chart by McKinsey & Company regarding the omnichannel experience.